Projects and Thesis
Ph.D.: Constitutive modeling and numerical simulation of coronary arteries mechanical behavior in stenting and succeeding growth and remodeling.
Supervisors: Prof. Reza Naghdabadi & Prof. Saeed Sohrabpour
Advisor: Dr. Amir Shamloo. (In progress)
M.Sc.: Hyperelastic constitutive modeling of transversely isotropic and orthotropic materials.
Supervisors: Prof. Reza Naghdabadi & Prof. Saeed Sohrabpour.
Advisor: Dr. Jamal Arghavani
B.Sc.: 3D finite element analysis of dental implant and surrounding tissue.
Supervisor: Prof. Mohammad Rahim Hemmatian.
1. B. Fereidoonnezhad, R. Naghdabadi, and J. Arghavani. "A hyperelastic constitutive model for fiber-reinforced rubber-like materials." International Journal of Engineering Science 71 (2013): 36-44.
2. Baghani, M., and B. Fereidoonnezhad. "Limit analysis of FGM circular plates subjected to arbitrary rotational symmetric loads using von-Mises yield criterion." Acta Mechanica (2013): 1-8.
1. B. Fereidoonnezhad, J. Arghavani, R. Naghdabadi, A fiber-reinforced transversely isotropic strain energy function for liver tissue,20th Annual International Conference on Mechanical Engineering-ISME2012, 16-18 May, 2012, School of Mechanical Eng., Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran.
2. J. Arghavani, R. Naghdabadi, B. Fereidoonnezhad, A constitutive model for transversely isotropic hyperelastic materials, 19th Annual International Conference on Mechanical Engineering-ISME2011, 10-12 May, 2011, Birjand University, Birjand, Iran (in persian).
3. B. Fereidoonnezhad, M.R. Hemmatian, 3D finite element analysis of dental implant and surrounding tissue under different loadings, 19th Annual International Conference on Mechanical Engineering-ISME2011, 10-12 May, 2011, Birjand University, Birjand, Iran (in persian).
Strength of Materials
Mechanical Engineering Design
Finite Element Method
Nonlinear Finite Element
Excellent knowledge of the following computer coding languages:
Fortran, Visual Basic, Matlab.
Excellent knowledge of the following programs:
Abaqus, Matlab, Solidworks.
Familiar with the following programs:
Ansys, Microsoft Office
Persian (native language)