Dr. Hossein Nejat Pishkenari, Ph.D.
Personal Webpage: http://sharif.edu/~nejat/
Google scholar account ResearchGate account
Email: nejat AT sharif.edu
Dr. Nejat Pishkenari earned his B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Mechanical Engineering from the Sharif University of Technology in 2003, 2005 and 2010, repectively. Then he joined the department of Mechanical Engineering at the Sharif University of Technology in 2012. Currently he is directing the Nano-robotics Laboratory and the corresponding ongoing research projects in the multidisciplinary field of Nanotechnology.
- Honors and Awards:
- Selected as the young superior researcher of Sharif University of Technology in academic year 2014-2015
- Ranked 1 among more than 20 mechanical engineering students in PhD Degree (GPA: 19 out of 20)
- Ranked 1 among more than 80 mechanical engineering students in Master Degree (GPA: 19.53 out of 20)
- Ranked 3 among 100 mechanical engineering students in Bachelor Degree (GPA: 18.73 out of 20)
- Best MSc Thesis Award from Iranian Society of Mechanical Engineering
- Silver Medal and certification in the International competition of RoboCup , Padova , Italy , 2003
- Ranked 70 among more than 100’000 nationwide entrance exam participants.